Contact us by phone or email. Please leave a voicemail if we do not answer as we are most likely on the road traveling to home visits with our members.
When leaving a voicemail please be sure to leave a detailed message including; your name, phone number, best time to call you back and what plans you are interested in.
Checklist when meeting or speaking with an agent:
1) A list of your current prescription medications. If you are looking for a Part D prescription plan we will run all of your medications through medicare.gov to find the most suitable plan. We can then compare costs, copays, deductibles ect. as they pertain to your specific drug needs.
2) Your Original Medicare card showing Part A & B effective dates.
3) A list of your current providers. Primary care and specialists.
4) If you are looking to enroll onto an AARP Supplement plan make sure you are a current AARP member. If not you can subscribe over the phone with AARP Toll Free at 1-866-331-1965.
5) It's always helpful to have your previous plan benefits available for review.